Tuesday, August 28, 2018

O'Gwin Awesomeness (July 2018)

The 4th of July Party continued with the O'Gwin's at Sean and Missy's house.  The kiddos had a great time swimming in the pool while the adults were enjoyed chit-chatting in the shade.  (Man was it hot!!)  The best part is always getting to catch up with people. But of course there was tons of great food and fireworks to boot.  



A few days later I got together with them again for another family dinner at Andy and Sarah's house. More scrumptious food and good company. 



I was also there to pick up Lise, Kate, and Kylie who had been having cousin sleepovers for a few days.  They had a blast!


They had a great time just hanging around the house - sandbox, trampoline, swing set.  They even went to "Jumping Jax" or something like that which is a building filled with trampolines.



Huge bean bag chair and stuffed animals?  Now this is a sleepover!


These girls are very imaginative.  They had a great time dressing up and even made a music video to Adele's "Hello"  (Kate was the crazy bunny lady in the video).



And I am not sure what all this food prep was for, but it looks delicious!



They also made these cute clay models.  Love it!


I am always so happy when I see my girls getting to spend time and make memories with their cousins.


 You know, I think I've spent more time with Chris' family than he has since we've been married (due to deployments and such).  I'm so glad that they are such an amazing family, so welcoming, and fun to hang out with too!


No comments: