Kylie - Mom, every person's a serial killer, right?
Me - Um . . .you mean because everyone eats cereal?
Kylie - Yeah. Cereal's not safe anywhere.
Hahaha!
![]() |
| Kate's Spork Cat family. She's been swiping sporks from the cafeteria to create this masterpiece. I love seeing her imagination in action! |
Reading the scriptures with Kate lately has been a real treat as well.
After reading Mormon 1 I asked Kate, "how would you feel if someone asked you to record the history of your people at 10 years old? Would it make you want to start a journal?"
Kate - No, I'd just write what happened down on scraps of paper and then put it in a scrapbook.
Nice.
Now we've started reading the Pearl of Great Price. First we dealt with the possibility of an alternate universe in which Adam and Eve did not partake of the forbidden fruit but partook of the fruit of eternal life instead and are still living in the garden "Because -BOOM!- no kids" - Kate. Next we moved on to evolution . . .
Me - We don't know how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden . . .
Kate - Or what Superpowers they had.
Me - Huh?!?!
Kate - Well, obviously, since they couldn't die, they could breathe underwater because they couldn't drown.



1 comment:
Kate is the best...still! Man I miss you guys!
Post a Comment