Monday, September 8, 2008

Let me introduce you to the O’Gwin’s . . .




Chris (Gimpy) is currently on crutches due to a mountain scooter accident which occurred up at Snowbird while we were on vacation this summer। He shattered his ankle and got a plate and eight screws put into his leg। (He told me I had to take a picture of the scar so that people wouldn’t think he just had a “wimpy” injury.) He hopefully only has a couple more weeks until he can drive again. Chris is working at JRTC at Fort Polk while getting an online Master’s degree to help him figure out what he wants to be when he grows up (aka when we get out of the army.






Aly is my High School Musical fanatic. She also loves climbing trees, jump roping (jump rope optional), playing with friends, jumping on the trampoline, making art projects, collecting rocks, and jumping all over the furniture . . . did I mention jumping?



Analise is my little snuggler। She loves Horses, My Little Ponies, Polly Pockets, and movies. She loves to help me cook, comes up with the best movie quotes, and has a great imagination.



Kate is my little Imp। She knows her mind and isn’t afraid to let us know it either। She wants to do whatever she sees her big sisters do, fingerpaints herself into great art masterpieces at every meal, and likes to boss around her sisters। (She’s only 14 months old, by the way)।


And then there’s me. I’m the glue that holds everyone together!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a very impressive scar. Kate is getting a lot of hair and you and the girls look lovely. It's so fun to see them. Oh, I'm so glad you started a blog.

Johnston Family said...

I'd say you are the glue that holds your family together! And I love that picture of Lise in the chefs hat, too cute!

Staci said...

Don't discount the glue.. I think we forget how important we are sometimes! Looks like you guys are keeping plenty busy at Ft. Polk!
Oh.. and yes.. that is quite the manly scar!

erin sheely said...

your hair is so long!! it's gorgeous! I love reading about your family. You can tell Chris that despite the scar I still think it's a wimpy injury. ;) Plates, screws, ha!! Is he a soldier or what?! Poor guy. That really is terrible.

MANDY said...

Crap, Chris! How did the army like that injury? Glad he's getting better! You all look great, and yes....Stacy you are the glue. You've been glue for some of the rest of us at times, too.