In addition to all the other fun activities, we had the girls' Spring Dance Concert. It was a "Night with Disney" and the girls had so much fun! Plus, there were so many cute pictures that I just had to give it its own post.
![]() |
| Aladdin - "You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me" |
![]() |
| Frozen - "Let it Go" - Love all my Elsa's! |
![]() |
| Frozen - "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" |
![]() |
| The Lion King - "The Circle of Life" |
![]() |
| Jungle Book - "I Wanna Be Like You" |
![]() |
| Cinderella - "Working Song" |
![]() |
| Analise had a solo for "Part of Your World." She made up the whole thing herself and it was amazing! She is so graceful and talented. |
I'm so grateful for the lady in our ward who shares her talents and makes it so fun for the kids!













No comments:
Post a Comment