Aly turned 7 this week. And what was the theme of the festivities, you may ask? Why, High School Musical, of course! Originally I was going to take Aly and a couple of friends to see HSM3 in the theaters, but, what do you know, Thursday was the last day it was showing in the Leesville theater and Aly's birthday/party was on Saturday. Not to be deterred, Aly, cool as a cucumber said, "No problem. I'll just let my friends come over to my house and vote on whether they'd rather watch HSM1 or HSM2." It was the best b-day party I've ever thrown. Aly's friends came over, we did presents (Aly even got a HSM poster, which she and her friends promptly hung up), and then the gals watched HSM2, singing along with all the songs and having a great time, I ordered pizza for them to eat with the movie, and then they went home. Aly loved it and it was totally low stress for me. Thanks Aly. You know how to make any party fun.

I also brought Aly's favorite cookie, pumpkin chocolate chip, to her school class on Friday and sat with her at lunch. Good times. Chris surprised Aly with a dozen roses on her birthday too. What a cute dad. All in all I'd say Aly's birthday was - what else? - FABULOUS.

A - Athletic and Adored by your sisters
L - Loyal, true Friend
Y - You're an awesome helper
S - Smart and Creative
O - Outgoing and Obedient
N -Never a dull moment
5 comments:
Stace- this is for Aly, so have her read it, or read it to her okay?
Hey Aly!! Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you're 7!! You're getting so old!! I love you and I hope you had an awesome birthday, which from the pictures, it looks like you did!! Love you!! Love, Jessica
What a cute dad.. what girl doesn't like to get flowers..good to train them early!
Happy Birthday Aly!
Happy Birthday to ALY! What a cute birthday party & birthday girl! I can't believe that she's 7!!!!
Great birthday, and what a cool girl to not get upset about the movie thing. I cannot believe how much she is changing into a pre-young woman. Her face is longer and more defined, and is that Amanda next to her? She has grown so much, too.
That sounds like the perfect birthday party, after throwing 2 this month I'm wish my boys were as easily pleased.
Post a Comment