Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Aly and the Great Outdoors (July/Aug 2020)

 Aly continues to live life to the fullest in Beautiful Utah.  Once she finished Spring Semester she took summer off to play in the mountains and get a job.  Aly is currently working at Outdoors Unlimited (a outdoor gear rental place - how apropos)  I don't know who all these people are or the details behind the pictures, but I do know she's met a ton of wonderful people and I'm grateful for her spark that she shares with those around her - and that she shares the pictures with me.  I think these pictures also may have come in in reverse order, but oh well.  





I think this next group of pictures is from when Aly hiked Timpanogos overnight with some friends to watch the sunrise.  (Pictures also in reverse order)














Weekend Trip down to Lake Powell.





No comments: