Today I am Grateful . . .
* That all of my parent's grand kids are healthy and safe.
* That kids are kids - even in the midst of tragedy they are just themselves - they keep me linked to reality.
* That my Heavenly Father through His tender mercy has seen fit to allow me to continue to raise my four beautiful daughters.
* That there are still moments of joy, laughter, and silliness amidst the heartache, sorrow, and pain.
* For the peace of the Spirit, which passeth all understanding.
* For all of the wonderful people who have touched my life and that of my family. The outpouring of love we have felt has been overwhelming and I realize truly how many amazing people have influenced my life and helped me to be a better person.
* For being near my family and the peace and comfort that brings.
* For the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation that gives the assurance that I will see my mom and sister again.
* For eternal families - that through covenants made in the temple we truly will be together forever.
* That I have the most amazing family - on both sides of the veil.
23 comments:
We love you Stacy, and your whole sweet family! Our prayers for you are ongoing and will be for many, many moons to come!
My accounts signs in as Gma Day but really it's Kari W. next door.
Stacy, you are such an amazing example to me. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I love you Stacy! Thanks for sharing your gratitude. You are in our prayers!
You just rock. And so does your whole family. Love you!
You are amazing. We love you guys! I wish I was there to support you. We are praying for you a ton!
I like your list. We are here for you and grateful to be your friend!
After all these years, I still feel the same love for you and your family that I felt as a child. I, too, am grateful! Grateful to have been influenced by you and your mom. You have always been some of my most favorite people! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. May you continue to feel comfort, love, peace, and feel our arms wrapping around you!! Lots of love to you my friend!!
We love you and are praying for your sweet family. It was so good to see you all today. Thank you for your amazing and inspired words. I am so happy you are both here to raise your beautiful babies. I pray you will find peace and feel your Mom and Jessica near you. All my love. xoxo
Stacy, my heart is just broken for you. I cannot imagine the weight of this loss and send my love and prayers.
I know you don't know me really, I am Laura's sis in law, but I have always admired your whole family. They way each of you love and respect each other. You have an amazing family. Jessica was never afraid to bear her testimony and she was such an inspiration to me all the time. Love to you all. Natelli Johnston
You never cease to amaze me, even in times of great loss. I am so grateful to know you and your family. Your mom and sister have always been some of my most favorite people to visit with and I will miss them greatly. Thank you for your sweet testimony, Stacy. The Lord is always with you, and so is your mom and Jessica.
You are amazing to be able to recognize your blessings at this time.
Stacy, my heart is broken for you. You are an amazing lady and always good to find the good in things. If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know. We are in sandy, Utah for the next 4 weeks. You and your family are in our prayers!
Staci and Sterling
Stacy,
I found your blog after Paige posted a link to Jessica's blog. I can't stop thinking about your sweet family. Im so sorry for your loss. What amazing people all of you are. I know that the power of prayer is real and I know that so many people are praying for you at this time. I pray that you will feel peace and the love of our father in heaven and our savior.
Brynn Herzog Davis
Love you Stacy...
you are amazing, stacy. your family has been and is in my prayers. love you!
Nothing really makes it all feel better, but we all love you and your family so much. All my heartfelt prayers go out to you and I hope the peace of the Lord will continue to comfort you atnthis really difficult time.
You don't know me, but your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. I can tell you have a wonderful family and can see that the Gospel light shines brightly through you. Please know that many are praying earnestly on your behalf.
I found your blog after I found Jessica's blog.
I taught Jessica at Westminster and loved having her in class so much! She was fiercely conscientious and sweet all at once - a fine combination.
My heart goes out to you and your family and you have all been in my warmest thoughts for healing since I heard the news.
- Jen Simonds
I've always read your blog and Jessica's because they are so uplifting and we can all use a little help in that area. Your family has always blessed us all and continues to do so. You are amazing and strong. My family loves your family. Know this. You are in our prayers.
I love this Stacy! We really do have SO MUCH to be grateful for, even in times of great sadness. I love you so much!
Sending you a hug and lots of love Stacy. I love what Analise said about wanting to know if your sister was no longer handicapped. I love how you recognize so many blessings despite the hard trial you have had to face. I love the strength of your entire family and your testimonies. I wish I could have known your mother and sister, thank you for sharing your experience, thoughts and feelings with us! Prayers will continue for all of your family as you continue a new phase of life without your sweet mother and sister.
Post a Comment