So, hooray for videos! In California, for some odd reason, our internet was slower than it was in Louisiana. Go figure. But I tested it out and, yes, in fact, our internet is fast enough here to let me put videos on my blog once again. So here you go . . . One day Lise came up to me and said, "you know, even tongues can do a little dance." And here is the video to prove it.
SILLY. For Aly and Lise, that is the way I would describe this stage. Just plain old silly. Since there aren't any other children on our street, the two of them have come to be good buddies, which I love. But all the time they are together it is a non-stop giggle fest about . . . what? I'm not quite sure. They will giggle that they dropped their fork at dinner . . . or that there's ketchup on one of their chins . . . or that they tripped on the rug . . . you name it. And they are constantly making up songs in these opera voices and just cracking themselves up. It's fun to watch, and I'm glad they are enjoying themselves, but it has come to the point where I've had to separate them just to get them to do their homework. And I know that I, for one, was NEVER, EVER, like that. ;)>
1 comment:
That's hysterical!! I love that they're such good friends with each other. I hope that never changes.
Great surprise post!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment