Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Like Bananas . . .

One of the girls' cousins made up this song and taught it to them over Christmas. So this is what I've been hearing around my house for the past two weeks. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do . . .

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hands down Lise is the most hilarious in this video. This was absolutely fantastic on so many levels. I love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! And yes- I do like bananas thank-you-very-much. Let the girls know! Love you guys!!!

Johnston Family said...

I HAVE to show this to Jaden & Cam when they get home from school. This is hilarious! Lise kills me the most! Pure awesomeness!

Johnston Family said...

Of course it was Jaden, I can't believe that you don't remember hearing them singing it over & over & OVER again. So funny, I just showed the boys & they loved it, they watched it over & over again. Makes us all miss you even more than we already did.

Spencer said...

A rare comment from Spence...I see it took Lise a moment or to to get warmed up, but more intriguing to me is who is she looking at once she does get riled up?