This year, for the 4th of July, we got together with a bunch of families from the ward for fireworks, food, and just hanging out. It was a ton of fun with a TON of fireworks!
We hosted another game night with kids from the ward. Hooray for friends and starting to feel more comfortable in the ward.
I'm not sure why I took this picture, but let's just say my husband is a stud. That's dedication, to be out in this Florida humidity working out!
Once Kate got back from FSY, one of the first orders of business was to get her a driver's permit. She passed the test with flying colors. Now on to another year of teaching a teen to drive. Pray for me!
Kylie had really been missing Drama Kids since we moved to Tampa. I finally found a local performing arts studio and signed her up for a summer camp to put on the play, "Matilda." She signed up with her friend Jolie and had a blast. She was cast as "Miss Honey" and did a fabulous job.
Also, not shown, Kylie was starting to make bank doing a lot of dog-sitting. She loves taking care of animals . . . too bad I'm allergic. (Not really)
Lise had been the star employee at Swami Juice for a year, working hard and saving mula, but it was time to put in her notice as she was getting ready to head out to college. Her manager threw her an amazing going away party with cake, cookies, roses, and a really soft blanket as a gift. They really loved her there. I'm glad she found a great place to work where her hard work was appreciated.
























No comments:
Post a Comment