Sunday, June 29, 2014

In Memory of Plew . . .

So, I am sitting in my new house in Kentucky . . . on a metal folding chair next to a plastic table because our stuff is not scheduled to come until July 11th.  Luckily Chris brought the computer with us and got the internet up and running.  So, I've decided to use my time wisely by catching up on my blogging.  It will probably take a few days as there is much to catch up on - a cruise, a Disneyworld trip, and the move itself.  Meanwhile, I found this gem while downloading pictures and wanted to share.  This is something that the girls learned during their time at Plew Elementary School and it deserves remembering.  I'm sure it will be passed on for many generations of students:


Please enjoy as many times as necessary while awaiting future posts coming soon! :)

No comments: