Ruins at Lake Powell

Our Little Hooligans

Should we trade up for a one room wigwam?

Crazy Tubin'!

Augh! We're melting in the heat!

Keep drooling! Those Bicepts are all mine! :)

Families can be together Forever! Holiness to the Lord.

Hey! It's the fifth member of the Beatles - nice hair, Chris!

Fun at the beach . . .

. . . and more fun!

Once again ladies, keep drooling.

You can't do-do Disney without a little Pooh!

I love dolphins!

Chris checking out another "woman" at the Golden Horshoe.

We're all princesses on the inside!
3 comments:
Seriously- what a great time. I loved it all and I miss you guys tons!!! Can't wait till December to see you guys again!! Oh- and I loved your comments on the pictures. You should seriously be a writer. I'd be pure entertainment. Anyhoo- Love ya guys!!!
Great pics, Stacy! I will try to keep the drooling to a minimum...heehee:) You have an awesome, fun family and that's all due to you and Chris. What great parents you are!
I love all of the pictures. I especially appreciate that Jasmine was willing to do a "Funny Face Pic" That's just awesome!
Post a Comment